“Just don’t worry about it….We have to be tough, it’s time we’re going to be a little bit tough, folks. I am going to build a new Statue of Liberty. It’s going to be bigger. So big. So big they can see it in Iran. And I’m gonna have a new model. A gorgeous girl.”Continue Reading →
- Trump Vows to Send Statue of Liberty Back to France
- Betsy DeVos Bans “Teaching” in Classrooms
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Sell Grand Canyon
- Politifact Declares ‘Pants on Fire’ to Trump’s statement: ‘You know, I’m, like, a smart person.’
- Duck Dynasty Cancelled After Robertsons Accept Roles Within Trump Administration
- Mike 71: Who better to take over Penn State's Nittany Lions than "Joey Rats" boss of the world's la...
- Maria: NOT funny!It's blasphemy!...
- Ronnie Morrow: Thank you for reading my article. ^__^...
- Alex Allan: Truly sorry you see it that way, Ross. It was all in good fun. I definitely think the guy ...
- Vince Yanez: The Right wants to take away a woman's right to choose...how is that the Right wanting 'ch...
- Jesus Christ Files Lawsuit Against GOP For Slander245 comments
- Michele Bachmann Introduces Legislation To Require Gays To ‘Dress More Straight’48 comments
- 'Get Back To Work Camps' Are The Linchpin Of Rick Perry's New Jobs Program39 comments
- Tea Party Crashes 'Occupy Wall Street' Protest, Finally Brings Press To Event23 comments
- In An Attempt To Spite Obama, Republicans Become Pro-Choice13 comments
2012 election abortion Barack Obama congress Donald Trump election Facebook Fox News Freewood post free wood post funny Gay Marriage GOP Hillary Clinton humor jesus michael hayne Michele Bachmann mitt romney NRA obama Obamacare Orbson Orbson Rice Paul Ryan political humor political satire politics president President Obama Racism Republican Republican jokes republican party Republicans rick perry Romney Santorum Sarah palin Satire tea party Ted Cruz texas Trump war on women