After a week of news dominated by gay issues the Romney campaign seemed poised to quiet the controversy during in an interview on Fox News Sunday. Unfortunately for the former Massachusetts Governor his remarks only further inflamed the issue.Continue Reading →
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie Unveils Obamacare Online Slot Game
- Grinch Who Stole Christmas Tragically Dies From Enlarged Heart
- Religious Right Furious Pope Francis Wants Them To Follow The Bible
- Sarah Palin: “Thanksgiving is for Real Americans Not Indians”
- Contrite Abercrombie & Fitch Will Now Offer Clothes in Size “Cow”, “Walrus”, “Whale”
- Mike 71: Who better to take over Penn State's Nittany Lions than "Joey Rats" boss of the world's la...
- Maria: NOT funny!It's blasphemy!...
- Ronnie Morrow: Thank you for reading my article. ^__^...
- Alex Allan: Truly sorry you see it that way, Ross. It was all in good fun. I definitely think the guy ...
- Vince Yanez: The Right wants to take away a woman's right to choose...how is that the Right wanting 'ch...
- Jesus Christ Files Lawsuit Against GOP For Slander246 comments
- Michele Bachmann Introduces Legislation To Require Gays To ‘Dress More Straight’48 comments
- 'Get Back To Work Camps' Are The Linchpin Of Rick Perry's New Jobs Program39 comments
- Tea Party Crashes 'Occupy Wall Street' Protest, Finally Brings Press To Event23 comments
- In An Attempt To Spite Obama, Republicans Become Pro-Choice13 comments
2012 election abortion Ann Romney Barack Obama congress election Facebook Fox News Freewood post free wood post funny Gay Marriage God GOP humor jesus michael hayne Michele Bachmann mitt romney Newt Gingrich NRA obama Obamacare Orbson Orbson Rice Paul Ryan political cartoon political humor political satire politics president President Obama Racism Republican Republican jokes republican party Republicans rick perry rick santorum Romney Santorum Satire tea party texas war on women