If Governor Jan Brewer gets her way, Arizona radio stations will soon be prohibited from playing Latino music over the airwaves.Continue Reading →
- Rick Perry: Religious Freedom Does Not Mean Freedom From Religion, Just the Bad Ones
- Jackson Family to Restore Neverland Ranch for Underprivileged Young Children — Mostly Boys
- CEO of Exxon Mobil Fights Keystone XL Opposition with Blank Checks
- Facebook Employee Outs Insidious Program That Targets Users With Ads
- Creation Museum Determines That 81% of Ticket Buyers Only There to Mock
- Mike 71: Who better to take over Penn State's Nittany Lions than "Joey Rats" boss of the world's la...
- Maria: NOT funny!It's blasphemy!...
- Ronnie Morrow: Thank you for reading my article. ^__^...
- Alex Allan: Truly sorry you see it that way, Ross. It was all in good fun. I definitely think the guy ...
- Vince Yanez: The Right wants to take away a woman's right to choose...how is that the Right wanting 'ch...
- Jesus Christ Files Lawsuit Against GOP For Slander246 comments
- Michele Bachmann Introduces Legislation To Require Gays To ‘Dress More Straight’48 comments
- 'Get Back To Work Camps' Are The Linchpin Of Rick Perry's New Jobs Program39 comments
- Tea Party Crashes 'Occupy Wall Street' Protest, Finally Brings Press To Event23 comments
- Shocking Things Fox News Viewers Believe17 comments
2012 election abortion Ann Romney Barack Obama congress election Facebook Fox News free wood post Freewood post funny Gay Marriage God GOP humor jesus Michele Bachmann mitt romney Newt Gingrich NRA obama Orbson Orbson Rice Paul Ryan political cartoon political humor political satire politics president President Obama Racism Republican Republican jokes republican party Republicans rick perry rick santorum Romney rush limbaugh Santorum Satire tea party texas war on women youngren