- Exhausted After Doing Nothing, Congress Takes Two Month Vacation
- NFL’s Roger Goodell Shocked To Find Out Referee Flags Aren’t Thrown For Illegal Hits At Home
- Halliburton: $39.5 Billion From Iraq Wasn’t Enough, Excited For Possibility Of More
- U2 Stealing Storage Space From Good Music On Millions Of Devices
- EXCLUSIVE: John McCain Apologizes To Supporters For Sarah Palin, “Inflicting Her On Our Proud Nation”
- Mike 71: Who better to take over Penn State's Nittany Lions than "Joey Rats" boss of the world's la...
- Maria: NOT funny!It's blasphemy!...
- Ronnie Morrow: Thank you for reading my article. ^__^...
- Alex Allan: Truly sorry you see it that way, Ross. It was all in good fun. I definitely think the guy ...
- Vince Yanez: The Right wants to take away a woman's right to choose...how is that the Right wanting 'ch...
- Jesus Christ Files Lawsuit Against GOP For Slander245 comments
- Michele Bachmann Introduces Legislation To Require Gays To ‘Dress More Straight’48 comments
- 'Get Back To Work Camps' Are The Linchpin Of Rick Perry's New Jobs Program39 comments
- Tea Party Crashes 'Occupy Wall Street' Protest, Finally Brings Press To Event23 comments
- In An Attempt To Spite Obama, Republicans Become Pro-Choice13 comments
2012 election abortion Ann Romney Barack Obama Boehner congress election Facebook Fox News free wood post Freewood post funny Gay Marriage GOP humor jesus michael hayne Michele Bachmann mitt romney Newt Gingrich NRA obama Obamacare Orbson Orbson Rice Paul Ryan political humor political satire politics president President Obama Racism Republican Republican jokes republican party Republicans rick perry rick santorum Romney Santorum Sarah palin Satire tea party texas war on women